Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Etude House Lemon Sheet Mask

Lemon Sheet Mask

Price : S$2.50

Content : 1 piece

Results :

I usually put my mask in the fridge for about 15mins before putting them on. I left this mask on for about 20mins or so. The mask has a very subtle lemon scent. The scent is not overpowering so you won't actually notice the smell. After about 20mins of using this, there was an instant "brightening" to my skin. It felt smooth as though i just step out of a beauty salon! The effect is visible on 1 usage. This mask actually helps to lightens scars and even out skin tone. Though I've not seen the result to that extend, I can't say much of that factor. I believe prolong usage of this product will show such results. Definitely a great buy! You can actually use this mask about 2-3 times a week? Sheet masks are actually mild. So everyday usage is alright.

Till then...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.