Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Whats in my makeup bag

Here's what i have currently in my makeup bag. My current makeup bag is a free gift with purchase from The Body Shop. I like this makeup bag as its pretty roomy for my make-up to go.
They are mostly my favorites and must-haves in my makeup bag.


1. Etude House BB Magic Cream SPF 30/PA++ (my fave BB cream!)
2. The Body Shop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation (SPF 25)
3. Biore Cleansing Oil-in-Cotton
4. Some Cotton Pads
5. Skin Food Peach Sake Pore Serum (Loves!!)
6. Skin Food Green Tea Milk Cleansing Gel (I've yet to try this out)
7. Clean & Clear Oil Control Film in Pink Grapefruit (love the smell and it's in pink!)
8.The Body Shop Nature's Minerals Blotting Tissue (It soaks up shine and excess oil with a fine mineral powder finish - saves the touching up of powder)
9. Etude House O2 White Toner (This is refreshing and it doesnt leave any sticky residue)
10. Etude House O2 White Lotion (Moisturizing and 'seeps' into the skin easily)
11. The Body Shop Nature's Minerals (Kabuki) Blusher Brush
12. The Body Shop Loose Powder (my loose powder in a Body Shop Mineral Blush container)
13. MAC Powder Blush in Dame (my fave shade.you can see that i've hit the pan!)
14. The Body Shop Divide & Multiply Mascara (this is really good and it doesn't clump!)
15. The Body Shop Concealer Pencil (a must-have for my dark circles)
16. MAC Lustre Lipstick in Hug Me (my all-time fave color!)
17.The Body Shop Eye Definer Shade : Black (i can't live without eyeliner)
18. The Body Shop Love Etc Perfume Sample (i love this scent. sweet and refreshing)
19. The Body Shop Hi Shine Lip Treatment (not in pic but this is my absolute fave and its grapefruit scented)

Thats about it. So whats in your makeup bag?






0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.