Friday, June 4, 2010

Etude House Pearl Extract Sheet Mask


Pearl Extract Sheet Mask

Price : S$2.50

Content : 1 piece

Results :

I usually put my mask in the fridge for about 15mins before putting them on. I left this mask on for about 20mins or so. This mask has a very mild powdery scent. It's barely noticeable. After about 20-30mins of using this, my skin felt smoother and brighter! The effect is visible on 1 usage. This mask actually helps to even out skin tone and make your face feels smoother. Though I've not seen the result to that extend of "WOW, this is great", I think 1 usage of this kind of got to me. I believe prolong usage of this product will show such results. Definitely a great buy! As I've mention earlier, sheet masks are actually mild. So everyday usage is alright.

Till then...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.