Friday, June 4, 2010

Etude House Collagen Sheet Mask


Collagen Sheet Mask

Price : S$2.90

Content : 1 piece

Results :

I usually put my mask in the fridge for about 15mins before putting them on. I left this mask on for about 20mins or so.This mask hardly has any scent apart from some slight powdery and citrus-y, this sheet mask is pretty mild. After about 20-30mins of using this, there was an instant "moisturizing" to my skin. The effect is visible on 1 usage. This mask actually helps to supply moisture and collagen to dry and worn-out skin. So on days that your skin feels dry and tired, do try this sheet mask out. Like other masks, I believe prolong usage of this product will show more results. Definitely a great buy! As mention earlier, sheet masks are pretty mild, so everyday usage is alright.

Till then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.