Friday, June 4, 2010

OPI Soft Shades 2010


Saw a beauty shop at Central selling this for $16.80 per bottle. Living in SG sucks cos OPI is not readily available here. Even if its available, the nail salons sell them between $25-$30! That's freaking expensive. And there are some blogshops selling them ranging from $11-$15. However,most of them are via mail. I'm a bit skeptical on that; worrying if the bottle will break or not. I envy those living in the states where you can get it for soooo cheap! At the rate I'm going, I guess I'll just buy from the shop instead. At least i feel safer.

Anyhow...I'm torn between the colors.. I love the 1st and 3rd ones... urgggghhh... spoilt for choices... which should i get?

Till then...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.