Monday, June 7, 2010

Summer Look

Was feeling pretty bored tonight. Instead of watching back-2-back episodes of Criminal Minds.. i decided to do a summer look makeup. I love summer looks. It suits my skin tone and i love the "tan-bronze" effect.

For the face/base, i used :

- Skinfood Peach Sake Toner

- Skinfood Peach Pore Serum

- Skinfood Peach Sake Emulsion

- MAC Prep+Prime Skim Enhancer Illuminateur

- Etude House BB Magic Cream SPF 30/PA++

- Bodyshop Flawless Skin Protecting Foundation

- Bodyshop Loose Powder


For the eyes, i used :

- MAC Retrospeck

- Coastal Scents Shimmer 88pcs eyeshadow

- Bodyshop Kohl Eyeliner

- Bodyshop Divide & Multiply Mascara


For the cheeks, i used :

- Bodyshop Brush On Buff

- Bodyshop Brush On Bronze

- Bodyshop Trio Shade : Warm Sunset


It really look like a lot of products but in the end the finish is not "thick". Love this summer look so must cam-whore a bit. Makeup, hair-stylist and "photo shot" taken by my sis, Ansurah Wongraven

.

.

.

.

.

ok.. one more.

love this pic the most. :D


Oh yeah... oh the side note.. please ignore my unsightly protruding eyebags and dark circles. i know its dégueulasse. pardon me for that. my sis forgot to put some concealer on me just now. :P


Till then...

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 

Queen Marmalade 2010. All Rights Reserved.